Estate Wildlife Control was established on January 1st, 2010 by Scott Borthwick as a full time, full service nuisance wildlife control business. Estate Wildlife’s purpose is to provide professional removal and exclusion of nuisance wildlife from residential and commercial properties in New Hampshire and Vermont.
- Bat exclusion, removal and clean up of Bat droppings, and installation of Bat houses
- Beaver removal, management plans and Beaver pipe installations
- Squirrel (Flying, Red or Grey) removal and exclusion
- Removal of Skunks, woodchucks, raccoons, foxes, coyotes, moles,
opossums,rats,muskrats, snakes, birds, weasels,chipmunks,mice, and otters.
- Nuisance wildlife inspections either for new home buyers or in general.
- Bird netting and deterrents for geese and other birds
- Chimney caps